Saturday, December 22, 2012

22/12/2012

A day after the end of the world,
A day before my birthday.

Nothing happened yesterday
So as a celebration
I went for drinking
(excuse saja just wanted to drink) :p

So I magically appeared at SS2 Mall
At the Library
Ordered a tower of Long Island.
I think I finished 3/4 if not all of it.
So I got too damn drunk
And some cuts magically appeared on my leg this morning.
And i remember vomiting in the friend's car.
wtf right. So drama queen.
But after that outside the car lah of course.
LOL

Never felt so drunk before
Guess that is what you do to celebrate your survival.
Went home and continue vomiting
Still feel like vomiting now
Other than i dont think there is anything for me to vomit out now.

Ok fuck this shit
Im going to talk about my birthday
HAHAHAHA :P

Im actually secretly hoping that someone
whoever
whatever
Will appear in front of me later
And wish me happy birthday
And get me a birthday cake.

wtffff.
Feeling so forever alone & emo
Heehee.
FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment