I'm in melbsie now for a one-sem exchange!
Only here for a week and already deeply in love with this city.
BAHAHAHAHA
I can't really describe how I feel now,
this place is just too awesome.
People, food, places, public transport.
and of course, the SAFETY.
I can just walk around holding my purse in my hand/after the sky turns dark.
Not 100% crime free but definitely much safer than in Malaysia!
The weather is haywire over here.
We have the 'four seasons in a day' kind of weather LOL.
It can be super cold this moment, then turn warm the next moment, then start to rain next,
AND become superrrrr windy all in a sudden.
Went to Eureka skydeck the other day, it was really cool!!
Going to Philip Island to see those cutie penguins and koalas
and also the Great Ocean Road!!
Looking forward to all the great days ahead!
Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment